Why should I become a member?
Membership is Free.
Your membership includes:
- regular updates on current activities
- items of interest to members
- Notification + Support Group Meeting
- Access to the members area of the website
- Phone in
As a member you will have an opportunity to meet and talk to others with PSP/CBD .You will have a place where you are listened too and where people genuinely care about you, your opinion and are familiar with the pressures and difficulties these conditions carry with them.
Support Group meetings
Our support group meetings are held several times a year. The meetings give members the opportunity to get together over a cup of tea or coffee in a safe and friendly environment where they can meet others with PSP and CBD, their carers and/or their family. Usually a guest speaker is present to speak on topics relevant to living with these conditions. Time is factored in for a Question and Answer session.
Our aim is to provide
- informative and useful meetings with advice appropriate to our members.
- to allow all present an opportunity to ask questions and raise concerns.
- to update our members on the activities of PSPA Ireland.
- to keep members informed of current issues of interest or matters that affect them
- to notify members of research and developments relevant to PSP and CBD.
All information given will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and will not be divulged to any third party without obtaining your written consent. Please download the membership form, complete and return to:
4, North Brunswick Street.,